lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

Pendulum.

I will be short about this. I came back after months of being away, with some days filled with a desire to write and create and some days filled with anxiety and blankness.
I came back not wanting to come back, but there are things I need to take care of before I leave again, hopefully for good.
I need to heal. To forgive others, including myself. To work in any job and pay rent and bills and make myself fucking proud. To not screw men just because I need to but rather because I actually want to. To stay committed and true to myself and nobody else. To keep writing and reading and living and being the best version of myself I can be.
To grow and love and leave.
Happy 2018. See you in a few days lovelies.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio