martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

Alien Song (For those who listen)

Milla, prost...prost...You made something to me, honey..Tonight, as we talked...Du vaknat jag upp älskling...You did this to me, and the best of all is that you've done it all along. I was so inside myself, so unwilling to let go of so many fears, so many stupid and needless ideas, so unable to accept my own desire, my own needs. I know what I have to do now. Din önska gjord jag förstå min äga önska (even if it sounds vain, or too rushed, or too whatever). I don't care.
I remember why I stopped feeling in love, why I refused myself to do so, why I used men only for their bodies:
I was scared of myself, of my own will, of hurting myself and others beside me. Of not feeling alive.
I'm still scared now, but now I'm awake. And I'll get hurt. And I'll be used and get used. So what!

I have a presentation tomorrow. I'm seeing the man I loved (who didn't love me in return) tomorrow. I tremble at his presence, but not anymore. No. I'll stand stong now, and talk to him, and laugh with my friends, and act like I rule him, like if he should be the one worshiping me.
Me, je, moi, moi-même, yo. No more shadows, no more hiding behind a shadow. Il y a beaucoup des manières d'appeller à l'être humain, à l'esprit. Et au corps?
De cuantas formas puedo llamarme? Detrás de cuantas máscaras debere ocultarme?
Solo de una. De mi misma.
...und ICH Liebe Sie dafür...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milla, Milla...I wanted to be like you, but no more. I hear your words now, and now I understand them. I'm awake now. Begining, un día nuevo que comienza, gracias a ti mujer.

I see a shining....
A sweeping from the clouds
A glimmer of hope
Is coming to feel our light
Oh look it's flashing
This life among the stars
Reaching out to know us
To feel our might
Oh... this restless hope in you
Please... try and help us
Stand on our own
As we stopped on this pavement
And saw your dying mind
Paper, for which you're killing brothers life
Help you, we cannot trust you
We cannot understand
Your people's proud destruction
Of their own land
Oh... we're flying on from you
We... will not stay to see your fate
Watch them fly away
Watch them fly away
See the lines across the sky
Watch them fly... away

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio