lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

Patience. The only skill needed to survive in a world full of idiots (and exes)

So some of you may (or may have chosen to not) remember one of my exes, a bloke we'll call H. Remember he broke up with me just because I failed to pay attention to him for two weeks while I was up to my neck in work and problems?
And by email, no less. That's a true man for you.
Remember I saw him two years later and I had to pay for the meal because he had left his wallet at home and was too ihavenocluewhattruly to call up and explain the situation? And that he spent the ENTIRE fucking meal talking of himself?
Thanks love. I'm pleased I got to watch a sesh of conversational masturbation.

Well, he showed up about 2 weeks ago. Sent me an email saying that he'd had a lot of stuff going on, a lot of things in the daily life that had him all messed up and that he had a lot going on. YOU PUSSY. I spent eight months without walking, I lost a ton of people in my life and there are things I will resent as long as I live. Just because what, your girl left you? Stop crying you big ninny.

So fine, we started to chat in good terms because he still owes me. Not a lot of cash, but still, it's dough. And we set up a meeting for last Friday and he still had to whine about it, because he had a cold and couldn't send me a text to give me details where to meet and he was so sick. Ugh. Did I mention I got up on stage to sing my fucking heart out with a faringitis? Of course not. Man it up. and he calls me on Friday morn with such a hesitant tone I was about to lose my mind.

End of story? he says he's really sorry, but he didn't call last night to tell me he maybe wasn't going to be able to make it because he was out of town and he couldn't let me know the night before because no. And before that he said he could only meet me Friday, and then goes "No, I can't Friday. Can we make it Saturday?" To which I respond "No, because you told me you could only see me on FRIDAY and I already made plans" (They turned out not that great, but whatever).

Little old me probably six months ago or a year ago would have said "No, let's meet" or "We'll work something out". But no. I decided to keep people who have done jack shit for me or who have put me in a bad state of mind to just stay out of my life: I don't deserve it, and neither do they.
And no, I won't go back to having sex with someone I already fucked just because I miss having someones' weight on top of me. It would mean I don't learn from my past, that I like being someone's second choice and that I can't get anything better.
Believe me, I'd rather keep being a virgin than be a slut without any lessons learnt from my past.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio