lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

Recuerda, cuerpo.

I got laid again after almost three years of sexual inactivity. But that will have to wait for another moment.
This morning, I remembered that two years ago, yesterday, I fell down for a second time destroying my knee and changing my life forever. Sometimes I choose to remember and then forget, and sometimes my own body will make me remember, painfully, that my body has stopped being mine.
These days, I share it with pain and grief and rememberance. And with courage, discipline. Resilience.

Recuerda, cuerpo, las manos que te amaron. El dolor que hiciste tuyo.

Volví a acostarme con alguien después de casi tres años de inactividad sexual. Esa historia deberá esperar su momento para ser contada.
Esta mañana, recordé que ayer hace dos años me caí por segunda vez destruyendo mi rodilla y cambiando mi vida para siempre. A veces escojo recordar y olvidar y a veces mi propio cuerpo me hace recordar, dolorosamente, que mi cuerpo ha dejado de ser mío.
Ahora, lo comparto con el dolor y la pena y el recuerdo. Con la valentía, disciplina y la resiliencia.

Remember, body of mine, the hands that loved you. The pain you made your own.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio