miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2016

I'll Crucify Myself

Dear readers:
One month from today, I will be 33. Most likely, I'll be grateful when I'm 50 that I look like a 20-something person. I still love cartoons, and reading fantasy books, and being a total goofball most of the time. But I can see wrinkles on my eyes, and a gray hair or two. I know things that I didn't know as a child, and sometimes I'd rather forget them and sometimes not.
I've done things that I will regret as long as I live. Some other, not really.
We call being 33 "the age of Christ"-I see it as a chance to change and resurrect anew-to change things that I don't like from myself.
If you had the chance to tell me one thing you'd change of me, what would it be? Or if you could keep one thing in me, what would it be?
Love to all.

Queridos lectores:
En un mes exacto, cumpliré 33 años. Creo que agradeceré verme como una veinteañera cuando cumpla 50 años.
Todavía me encantan las caricaturas, leer libros de fantasía, y ser el payaso Chistín muchas veces para los demás. Pero también veo arrugas en mi cara y un par de canitas. Sé cosas que no sabía cuando era niña y a veces quisiera olvidarlas y a veces no.
He hecho cosas de las cuales me arrepentiré por el resto de mi vida. Otras, no tanto.
Como le decimos a los 33 la "edad de Cristo", lo veo como una oportunidad para cambiar y empezar de nuevo.
Si tuviesen el chance de decirme que cambiara algo de mí misma, ¿qué sería? ¿Escogerían mantener igual algo en mí?
Se les quiere a todos.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio